- This event has passed.
Basic Service Technician Training Course
October 12, 2017
This course is designed to teach the basic competencies required for success in the role of a portable sanitation professional and serves as a prep course for those seeking certification through the PSAI.
You will learn:
- Relevant standards (OSHA, ANSI, ADA, PSAI Code of Excellence, etc.)
- Construction of portable restrooms and trailers
- Standards for transporting, placing and servicing of equipment
- Equipment quality control and maintenance
- Waste disposal procedures and wastewater treatment issues
- Spill handling
- Infection control
- Driving related issues – tank vehicle information, inspection/repair, physical condition of drivers, accident reporting
The registration form can be found here.
If you are interested in PSAI Certification, please read and fill out this form and return it to Jan Nelson at the PSAI office. Send by email to JanN@PSAI.org or fax to (952) 854-7560