PSAI Scholarship Fund
We are now accepting applications for the 2015 PSAI Scholarship!
Applications are due March 15, 2015.
Advancement through education is a concept the PSAI has long promoted. Each year the PSAI awards at least five scholarships of $5,000 each to individuals in our industry who have made a commitment to advancing themselves through higher education. PSAI scholarships will be awarded to qualified incoming freshmen and current college undergraduates who are employees or are immediate family members of employees of a PSAI Member company in good standing – worldwide! Since its founding in 2004, more than 70 college students have received PSAI Scholarship funds.
The PSAI is proud to partner with Scholarship America Management Services, an independent non-profit organization providing administrative and financial management services for the PSAI and 1,100 other organizations like ours. Click here to learn more about Scholarship America.
PSAI Scholarship Criteria*
- Must be an employee of a PSAI Member company, or the child or spouse of a full-time employee who has been with the Member company for at least two years.
- High school senior or college undergraduate enrolled full time at a four-year or two-year college, vocational or technical school.
- GPA 3.0 or above (official transcript required)
- Six semester hours are required for full-time portable restroom employees with part-time student status
- A minimum SAT score of 1000, ACT score of 21, or country equivalent
- Submit an essay on the importance and value of portable sanitation
*Managed by Scholarship Management Services, a division of Scholarship America.
Congratulations to the 2014 PSAI Scholarship Award Winners!
- Rebecaa Aylor, daughter of Glen and Laurie Aylor; Vinton, VA
- Haley Bronson, daughter of Tom and Patsy Bronson; Graham, WA
- Whitney Jones, daughter of Maechel Morrison; Reno, NV
- Anica Pausma, daughter of John and Lisa Pausma; Tinley Park, IL
- Brian Pollack, son of Steve Pollack and Lisa Goldwasser; Vorhees, NJ
- Courtney Rogers, daughter of Louie and Terri Rogers; College Station, TX
- Kyle Schlumbohm, son of Keith and Randi Schlumbohm; Bowling Green, OH
- Emmalee Stewart, daughter of Marvin and Judy Stewart; Weston, WV