Advancement through education is a concept the PSAI has long promoted. Each year the PSAI awards at least five scholarships of $5,000 each to individuals in our industry who have made a commitment to advancing themselves through higher education.
Congratulations to the 2018-19 PSAI Scholarship Award Winners!
Home Town: Natick, Massachusetts
Member Company: United Site Services
School: Loyola University
Applications for the 2018-19 academic year scholarships were accepted from February 1, 2018 to March 15, 2018. In 2018, we received 35 applications, up 25% from 2017. Thank you to all of those who applied. The PSAI continues to take pride in our growing program.
PSAI scholarships are awarded to qualified incoming freshmen and current college undergraduates who are employees or immediate family members of employees of a PSAI Member company in good standing – worldwide! Since its founding in 2004, over 100 college students have received PSAI scholarships totaling $332,500.
PSAI Scholarship Criteria*
- Must be an employee of a PSAI Member company, or the child or spouse of a full-time employee who has been with the Member company for at least two years.
- High school senior or college undergraduate enrolled full time at a four-year or two-year college, vocational or technical school.
- GPA 3.0 or above (official transcript required)
- Six semester hours are required for full-time portable restroom employees with part-time student status
- A minimum SAT score of 1000, ACT score of 21, or country equivalent
- Submit an essay on the importance and value of portable sanitation
*Managed by Scholarship America.
The PSAI is proud to partner with Scholarship America, an independent non-profit organization providing administrative and financial management services for the PSAI and 1,300 other organizations like ours.
Click here to learn more about donating to this important program.