Advancement through education is a concept the PSAI has long promoted. Each year the PSAI awards at least five scholarships of $5,000 each to individuals in our industry who have made a commitment to advancing themselves through higher education.
PSAI scholarships will be awarded to qualified incoming freshmen and current college undergraduates who are employees or immediate family members of employees of a PSAI Member company in good standing – worldwide! Since its founding in 2004, more than 94 college students have received PSAI scholarships totaling $257,500.
PSAI Scholarship Criteria*
- Must be an employee of a PSAI Member company, or the child or spouse of a full-time employee who has been with the Member company for at least two years.
- High school senior or college undergraduate enrolled full time at a four-year or two-year college, vocational or technical school.
- GPA 3.0 or above (official transcript required)
- Six semester hours are required for full-time portable restroom employees with part-time student status
- A minimum SAT score of 1000, ACT score of 21, or country equivalent
- Submit an essay on the importance and value of portable sanitation
Congratulations to the 2016-17 PSAI Scholarship Award Winners!
Click here to read Daniel’s essay, an exceptional story!
*Managed by Scholarship Management Services, a division of Scholarship America.
The PSAI is proud to partner with Scholarship America Management Services, an independent non-profit organization providing administrative and financial management services for the PSAI and 1,100 other organizations like ours.