PSAI Scholarship Fund
Advancement through education is a concept the PSAI has long promoted.
Each year the PSAI awards at least eight scholarships of $3,000 each to individuals in our industry who have made a commitment to advancing themselves through higher education. PSAI scholarships will be awarded to qualified incoming freshman and current college undergraduates who are employees or are immediate family members of employees of a PSAI Member company in good standing – worldwide!
Since its founding in 2004, over 70 college students have received PSAI Scholarship funds, and each year we will be awarding at least eight more.
PSAI Scholarship Criteria*
- Must be a full-time employee of a PSAI Member company, or the child or spouse of an employee who has been employed by a PSAI Member company for a minimum of two years.
- High school senior or college undergraduate enrolled full time at a four-year or two-year college, vocational or technical school.
- GPA 3.0 or above (official transcript required)
- Six semester hours are required for full-time portable restroom employees with part-time student status.
- A minimum SAT score of 1000, ACT score of 21, or country equivalent
- Submit an essay on the importance and value of portable sanitation
The application form for 2014 will be available soon – please check back later.
Congratulations to the 2013 PSAI Scholarship Award Winners!
- Haley Bronson; Brigham Young University; Northwest Cascade
- Brittni Crosier; Sweet Briar College; Crosier’s Sanitary Service Inc.
- Lacie Dietrich; Walla Walla Comm. College; A-Company Portable Restrooms
- Kyle Hack; Ohio State University Agricultural Technical Institute; Tidy Tim’s Inc.
- Michelle Mackie; Brevard Community College; MMG Building & Construction
- Courtney Rogers; Sam Houston State University; Texas Commercial Waste
- Jonathan Schmitt; Carthage College; C & L Sanitation
- Kyle Schlumbohm; Kent State University; Pitel Septic Inc.
- Emmalee Stewart; West Virginia Wesleyan College; McCarthy’s Portable Toilets
*Managed by Scholarship Management Services, a division of Scholarship America.